Thursday, September 15, 2011

"priceless" fun activities

boys will be boys

Since this was an overnight trip and even if we want to try water activities, we don’t have the budget to do so. So while I was still planning this trip weeks ago I thought of fun games that the boys will surely enjoy. I thought of forcing them to play pinoy henyo and whatever they feel like playing.

I did not tell them this before we left for batangas, some of them might find it corny or boring. I had all the things we needed – scissors, pentel pen, tapes and creative words that will surely make the guessing fun. And I only have one rule – bawal ang KJ!



After we had our dinner the boys decided to drink thereafter. I told them that we can play while drinking and they all agreed. When I took out the stuff that I prepared they all laughed and were teasing me of not being prepared for this.

toto:  "hihi panalo na kami!"
I prepared several words and they all had fun and were laughing hard especially if it was Chris’ turn. I was happy when they told me that they want to do it again on our next vacation (naks!).

jayjay pinoy henyo to hindi charade jaya wag ka sumenyas dyan! :)
na-conscious si toto sa tawa ni jayjay
When we run out of words and cannot breathe anymore after laughing our a** out, they decided to go to the beach. It was a nice night and we talked, laughed and teased each other. When we run out of booze they decided to play another game. They set their own stupid rules that have something to do with running, crawling and being fair. Next thing I know they’re running on the beach and were laughing hard. They did it like for four rounds and started their stupid crawling games.


tanggal tama!

The following morning we all decided to enjoy the sun, sand and sea. We frolicked in the water and play in the sand.


When I always go on a trip like this I want for everyone to enjoy, we seldom go out on trips like this and I want everyone to have fun and to make the most out of it. I was touched when the boys planned for the next trip and told me to do the research (aawwww ako na!) and to prepare lots of interesting words for our pinoy henyo.
dis-gay mode!